Saturday, December 10, 2011

Welcome!

I’m so glad you stopped by.

“A Dance with Bogie and Bacall” is the romantic journey of two hearts that probably wouldn’t have found each other, except for a ghost bent on finding her granddaughter the man of her dreams.

But it’s also the tale of a man who devoted his life to the one woman he loved and couldn’t save from death, and how sometimes we never know how fate will correct the past.

This is a story of love lost, found, and the spirit of life. Within the pages I hope you smile, maybe even laugh . . . and don’t be surprised if you need a tissue or three to dry your eyes. Most of all, I hope you enjoy this heart-warming story of love without boundaries or end.

"Well written, brilliantly put together and with a stunning plot, A Dance with Bogie and Bacall is a read any romance lover shouldn't miss out on. Gorgeous." - Lucy Felthouse, author and book reviewer.
Read the full review here: Lucy's blog

“A Dance with Bogie and Bacall starts out with a romantic evening that quickly turns steamy, and the story only gets better...
Treat yourself to a classic love story with charming details and KevaD's brilliant twists. You won't be sorry.” – Author Evanne Lorraine

“You owe me a box of Kleenex, David.” - Romance author Debbie Vaughan

Mr. Kentner has done a wonderful job with A Dance with Bogie and Bacall. This book may be poignant at times, but it is not maudlin, because Mr. Kentner writes with a subtle but realistic humor that is a pleasure to read. If you are a romance reader, I believe that you will enjoy this book, and if you’re a fan of the classic romances of Hollywood’s Golden Age, it will capture both your heart and your imagination. - BookWenches Reviews

Please don't be shy about leaving a comment or asking a question. I will respond.
You can also email me at dakentner@yahoo.com
Thanks for visiting. I hope you enjoy your time here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you created a special place for Frank and Maureen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Evanne

    I hope you know how much I appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete